Based in Milan, Italy
January 14, 2014
Press / Business contact:
Via Atto Vannucci 13
20135 - Milano (MI)
We design games for core gamers.
We are driven by passion.
We are Bad Seed.
Bad Seed is an Italian startup founded in 2014 with the mission to create innovative, high quality mobile games. Since then, driven by a core team of former Ubisoft developers, the company has released three titles to widespread acclaim.
Sheep Up!, Bad Seed’s debut production, totalized more than a million downloads and was granted several awards.
The successive game, Sleep Attack, was praised by both critics and public for its fresh take on the tower defense genre.
Finally, with The Beggar’s Ride the company delivered a title whose quality broke the boundaries of mobile games and was successfully ported to several platforms, including Steam and WiiU.
Bolstered by this achievement, Bad Seed is now ready to take its journey to a next level and establish its presence in the multi-platform market with Insidia, a tactical game of frantic duels and turn-based mayhem.
Open Beta Announcement Vimeo
Insidia - Teaser Vimeo
The Beggar's Ride - Trailer Vimeo
Sleep Attack - Trailer Vimeo
Sheep Up! - Trailer Vimeo
There are far more images available for Bad Seed, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "AppAccademy is a mobile accelerator program powered by Microsoft and Nokia to bring succesful gaming startup in the Finnish ecosystem." - AppAccademy, September 2014
- "AppCampus is a grant to bring succesful mobile apps on Windows Phone, won for Sheep Up!" - AppCampus, April 2014
- "Winner of the grant. Working Capital Accelerator is a program of Telecom Italia that helps talents and ideas to turn into innovative companies ready to enter the market." - Working Capital, January 2014
- "Bad Seed has been selected by Develop magazine as one of the top 100 gaming start-ups." - Develop 100, January 2014
- "The first exhibition dedicated to the innovative technologies and digital entertainment. Winners of the Start-up Stage-Up contest" - Expopixel Start Up Stage Up 2013
- "Selected as one of the best innovative startup of the year. Mind The Bridge runs an accelerator program to support all actors in entrepreneurial ecosystem connecting Italy and United States." - Mind The Bridge 2013
- "Winners of the second round. Wind Business Factor is an innovative project to support the growth of start-ups and innovative companies in Italy" - Wind business factor 2012
- "Selected by the first European accelerator for Gaming Startup Only. Bad Seed has been selected from over 100 application and moved in Tallin, Estonia, for 3 months." - Gamefounders 2012
- "Finalist with Sheep up! for the best design category." - GMIC Silicon Valley 2012
- "We have been selected as one of the five finalists of Start Up 2.0 contest." - NoNick Conference 2012
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Creative and Art Director
2D and Texture Artist
Alessandro Leto Colombo
Scriptwriter and Game Designers
Game and UI Designers
Alessandro Leto Colombo
Filippo Beck Peccoz
Music and Sound Effects
CEO & Founder